6 Cups Rice Crispies Cereal
4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
12 oz. Marshmallows
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
10 oz. White Candy Coating Chocolate
1/4 Cup Mini dark chocolate chips
9 X 13 inch baking pan
1. Spray a 9 X 13 baking pan and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
3. Working quickly, add the rice cereal to the pot and stir with a rubber spatula until evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and press into aneven, compact layer. (Spray your hands with a little cooking spray to keep them from sticking when pressing the cereal mixture into the pan).
4. Let the rice crispies treats set for 10 minutes.
5. Cut the rice crisipies treats into small rectangle pieces. Set aside.
6. Melt the White Candy Coating chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Set the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir, heat again for 10 seconds and stir again, repeat 10 second heating and stirring again until the whit coating is smoothly melted.
7. If you want to make different colored ghosts, divide the white coating into different bowls. Add just a drop or two of food color to the white coating and stir.
8. Dip the rice crispies treats halfway into the coating chocolate, then place on parchment paper lined baking sheet or counter top. Place 2 mini chocolate chips for the ghosts' eyes on the white chocolate while it is still melted. Once all the ghosts are dipped and have eyes, let the white chocolate set and enjoy your Rice Cripies Treats Halloween Ghosts!